Friday, April 13, 2012

My Linden Voodoo Doll

Marketplace Doll Made by Sonya Haight
This is great to Name after your fave Linden or not so fave linden and take your aggravation out on it.
I have used this many times since the Eff'd up Direct Delivery Fiasco started
if ever Linden Lab has displayed incompetence more it is with this deploy
it has more bugs than a nasty hooker motel.
Just browser some of the many many many JIRA's filed.
The Customer Service and Support is the worst I have ever seen from any company in my life!
Im happy so happy I have canceled my tiers
Sold my Sim at a HUGE loss cus land is almost worthless now in SecondLife.
I Love Secondlife but Lindens you need to realize who makes your paychecks
treat your customers right or you lose!

now I am Exploring new worlds with better quality customer service! woooot!


No comments: